Founded in 2006, Scrappy Apparel, Company was established as an online shop selling graphic tees. The two Scrappy OGs, Grant and Chris, personally pressed every single shirt! It wasn’t just about the tees, though. Scrappy Music was a side project that encouraged independent musicians to submit their music and stream it through our online radio platform. Eventually, those same musicians asked Scrappy to print their shirts. Inspired by their passion, we set our sights on bigger goals and greater accomplishments. Take a look at some of our highlights through the years…
These accomplishments are a direct reflection of our unmatched work ethic and unflinching perseverance. Scrappy has grown from its humble warehouse roots and developed into an international success. Grant and Chris aren’t pressing shirts anymore, which we’re all thankful for; but, they have worked hard to expand Scrappy’s services to include exceptional screen printing, embroidery, private labeling, cut and sew manufacturing, and sublimation.
The Scrappy Teams feels incredibly fortunate to still work in an industry that encourages independent artists and self-expression. We are sincerely grateful to each and every person, band, restaurant, and business who trusts us with their project. You continue to push us to be better, faster, cooler, and Scrappy-ier! You deserve nothing less.
To work hard every day to empower customers – big and small alike – to create products that add value to their brand identity.
- Special // Go above and beyond the status quo in all areas to help us and our customers win
- Creative // Fast on your feet thinking to overcome challenges
- Respect // Team members, ourselves, our customers
- Accountable // For delivering on our commitments
- Performance // Drive, relentless effort, all in plus some to help the company and our customers win
- Professional // Conduct, on time, and etiquette
- Youthful // Speedy, energetic, ideas, fun