In this value-packed guide, we share our tips to help you:
- Set BFCM Goals
- Know the Psychology Behind BFCM Shopping
- Assess Your Inventory
- Plan Your Promotions
- Create a BFCM Marketing Plan
- Personalize Your Campaign Messaging
- Audit Your Website
- Make Sure Your BFCM Deal is Front and Center
- Optimize Your Product Pages
- Make Sure Your Website is Mobile-Friendly
- Prep Your Customer Service Team
How to Level Up Your Black Friday and Cyber Monday Ecommerce Strategy
It’s no secret that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the most crucial days of the year for ecommerce businesses. These two days can make or break your business for the entire holiday season and even the following year.
It’s time to get your inventory in check, finalize your marketing strategy, and plan your promotions for the holiday rush. But most importantly, you need to make sure your ecommerce site is ready to handle the influx of traffic and orders.
To help you prepare, we created a free guide on how to level up your ecommerce strategy for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. As the holidays approach, use this resource to make sure you’re ready for the biggest shopping days of the year.