The Ultimate Artwork Preparation Guide for Custom Apparel
So, you have a dope custom apparel design, and you’re ready to put it into production…
…but wait! If you want your artwork to look its best on the finished products, it’s important to take the time to prepare it properly.
After all, you want your manufacturer to get your order right the first time.
Instead of spending hours of your valuable time scouring the Internet for the right steps and file configurations, just download our no-fluff guide on artwork preparation for custom apparel.
Enter your info in the form below to receive the link to download your free guide.
Uploaded on: June 1, 2022
In the free guide, you will learn:
- Why it’s important to prepare your artwork properly
- Limitations of printing techniques that you should be aware of
- The difference between vector and raster files
- How to create your artwork in a vector format
- The optimal file configurations for your artwork
- The best color modes for printing and how to change the color mode in Adobe Illustrator
- How to create a mockup of your design to see what it will look like on the finished garment
- Tips for cost-effective custom apparel
…and much more!